Danny D. McNally
Attorney Danny D. McNally has been a member of the firm since 1973 and now is Of Counsel. He focuses his practice in the areas of civil litigation, mediation, wills, trusts and estates. He is certified by The North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission as a mediator to conduct mediated settlement conferences in Superior Court civil actions. He has earned an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® listing, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- North Carolina, 1973
- University of North Carolina, J.D., 1973
- University of North Carolina, B.S. in Business Administration, 1968
Associations and memberships
- Pitt County Bar Association
- President, 1978-1979
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- U.S. Army, 1969-1971
Gaylord, McNally, Strickland & Snyder, L.L.P. serves clients primarily in Pitt County and eastern North Carolina.